Friday 6 April 2018

I"M GRATEFUL

A Grateful heart is a magnet for Miracles. 
There is always something to be grateful for, 
take time to notice it, appreciate it
and above all to be grateful!

Hello Everyone! 
Here's rolling in with my premiere post 
 as a Blog Designer for Clique Kits using the April 2018 kit
 showing off the gorgeous Maggi Holmes Flourishes collection.




Oozing with freshness and filled with brightness, 
showering sunshine and laughter, speaking nature, a wonderful collection
 to document your memories.
The beautiful flowers with the touch of white 
and leaves with some gold foil called for my attention, 
and I couldn't help but insert it in the layout.




The chirpiness of the bird reminded of the wonderful moments
 I have documented last spring sitting in the woods, under an ancient mother tree, 
amongst the dancing winds, with the melodious chirp of the birds,
engraved in the wonderful moments spent to be cherished later.



The beautiful flair button by Maryam and the amazing saying on it
 " Life is Beautiful" is indeed a cherry on the top, works perfectly well with the colour pallete.




The project has been garnished well the rose gold foiled thickers 
adding in a little shine and sparkle to the memory documented. 



Reading books and flipping pages of my diary takes me on a ride to a magical world, 
everything is so dreamy and special, I love to document my experiences 
and read about about them whenever I can. 
I am so grateful for this lovely life and the wonderful experiences
 I get to write and to live them.
XOXO
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Products used

Maggie Holmes: Flourish - Anne 

Maggie Holmes: Flourish - Ephemera w/rose gold foil

Maggie Holmes: Flourish - 6x12 stickers 

Maggie Holmes: Flourish - Thickers (Rose Gold) 

Clique Kits: Exclusive flair x2 (Maryám)

Tropical water colour - Prima Marketing

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




No comments:

Post a Comment